We offer BCIA accredited didactic training and CE (continuing education) on general biofeedback, heart rate variability training and biofeedback applications.
BCIA certifies individuals who meet education and training standards in biofeedback and progressively recertifies those who advance their knowledge through continuing education. BCIA is recognized as the certification body for the practice of biofeedback by the Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB), the Biofeedback Federation of Europe (BFE), and the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR). BCIA therapists require 48 hours of accredited CE across each 4-year period that their biofeedback or neurofeedback certification is valid.
View the training calendar for costs, location and up-to-date training dates.
- E-course offering a full biofeedback protocol for treatment of hypertension
- Learn tools to teach the patient HRV (Heart Rate Variability) training and hand warming
- Both techniques have proven effective in the treatment of hypertension
- Earn 6 CE points dor BCIA recertification
- Read more
E-course Purchase (121 euro)
- From stress profile to biofeedback training
- 1 day workshop about clinical applications
- Morning: assessment and treatment of sleep problems
- Afternoon: assessment and treatment of hypertension
- Read more …
October 26, 2019, Zurich, Switzerland Register
- Learn to work with all biofeedback modalities: muscle tension, heart rate, respiration, skin conductance (sweat gland activity) and hand temperature using multimodal biofeedback equipment
- Didactic training according to the 42-hour BCIA blueprint
- 24 hour class room training
- 18 hours of online training (e-learning, availabe June 2020)
- Read more …
May 28-29-30, 2020, Amersfoort Register