BCIA Biofeedback Certification Program
De BCIA (Biofeedback Certification International Alliance) certificeert biofeedback therapeuten wereldwijd. Een overzicht van het gehele certificeringsproces staat onderaan deze pagina. Wij bieden het vereiste didactische materiaal via een 42-uurs online Engelstalig lesprogramma plus het (Nederlands- of Engelstalig) mentoring-gedeelte.
- Therapeuten die eerder een biofeedback cursus hebben gevolgd via Kracht door balans – biofeedback opleiding / Biofeedback Workshops Europe ontvangen € 120,– korting op de prijs van de online 42-uurs biofeedback cursus
- Leden van de Biofeedback Vereneniging Nederland ontvangen 20% korting op de prijs van de online 42-uurs biofeedback cursus
BCIA biofeedback didactic training course
- 42-hour online course
- 30 minutes mentoring
A 42-hour online self-study course, covering all items of the BCIA blueprint of knowledge.
- Orientation to biofeedback
- Evidence-based practice in biofeedback
- Psychophysiological recording
- Stress, coping and illness
- Principles of biofeedback training
- Surface EMG applications
- Respiratory biofeedback applications
- Autonomic nervous system biofeedback assessment
- Autonomic nervous system biofeedback applications
- Professional conduct
Included: 30 minutes mentoring by a BCIA approved mentor
BCIA Biofeedback online mentoring
€ 45 per 30 minutes
Attending the 42-hour biofeedback didactic course is the first step in becoming a biofeedback therapist. Your journey continues when you start practicing biofeedback yourself and when you start working with patients. Mentoring helps you to improve your skills and knowledge during your learning process of becoming a biofeedback therapist.
Mentoring is possible when you have a basic level of competence with the equipment and some experience in personal biofeedback training. Mentoring involves discussion of your personal biofeedback training and your biofeedback training of others. Mentoring does not involve working on equipment issues or technical support.
Mentor: Daniëlle Matto, BCIA approved mentor for general biofeedback and Heart Rate Variability biofeedback.
To fulfill the requirements for BCIA certification 20 hours of mentoring are required.
BCIA biofeedback certification program
BCIA requirements for biofeedback certification are:
- 42 hours of didactic biofeedback education
- 20 contact hours with a BCIA approved mentor to review practical biofeedback training (10 sessions of personal biofeedback training plus 50 sessions of patient/client treatment)
- Human anatomy/physiology course
- Lisence/credential for independent practice
- Written examination
Our Biofeedback Professional online program fulfills the requirements of the BCIA 42-hours of didactic biofeedback education. The program covers all topics of the BCIA Biofeedback Blueprint of Knowledge. You are asked to submit a program evaluation within 30 days of the completion of the 42-hour course in order to get didactic credit toward certification.
In order to supply opportunities for practical biofeedback training we offer hands-on practical training classes by a BCIA approved mentor. These training classes are scheduled twice a year at the Mind Media office in Herten-Roermond, The Netherlands.
Included in the 2-day training class is 2 hours of face-to-face mentoring. For the remaining 18 mentoring hours to meet the BCIA requirements and for participants who are not able to attend the classroom courses we offer mentoring online.
More information about the certification procedure and requirements can be found in this brochure.